2020 Interclub Tournament
Flanders Valley Golf Course
About this Event
This is a 4 day 18-hole Morris County Tournament. There will be 4 rounds with 1 round being held at each course: Berkshire Valley, Flanders Valley, Pinch Brook and Sunset Valley. A USGA GHIN handicap is required. Details of the event are listed below:
- Individual Stroke Play
- Best 4 out of 4 rounds
- Maximum handicap of 26 will be used. If your handicap is more than 26 it will be reduced to 26.
- First round scores will determine tee times for the following rounds
- Tee times will begin at 8:00am
- Prizes to be awarded based on the number of sign-ups
- Tees based on age and handicap
- Tournament Fee of $ 70.00 per player includes (Lunch at each of the courses and prizes). Golfers responsible for their own Golf Fees (Golf and Cart) at each of the courses.
- This event is open to everyone!
1st Round = Flanders Valley Golf Course (Blue/White) - Monday August 10th, 2020
2nd Round = Sunset Valley Golf Course - Monday August 24th, 2020
3rd Round = Pinch Brook Golf Course = Monday September 14th, 2020
Final Round = Berkshire Valley Golf Course = Monday September 28th, 2020
2020 Interclub Tournament Info
Prizes will be awarded to our top players.
If you do not have a handicap you can purchase one from any of the Morris County Golf Courses.
Morris County Courses
This is a great opportunity to not only meet people, but you will be able to visit each of our wonderful courses.
"Golf inspires us to try things we never thought we could do."